Date: January 6, 2016
Location: Multi purpose
Minutes: No December meeting (no minutes to review)
Meeting called to order by Beth Wilson at 6:35PM
- Committee voted and approved money for D.A.R.E. T-shirts.
- Bunke N. & Dana B. have volunteered to co-chair Bingo. Beth to provide the dates of February 12th or February 19th for event dates.
- Kim Robinson to work with Jessica A. to plan one or two assemblies for the remainder of the year.
- Remaining teacher requests from the November meeting were reviewed. The Committee voted on and approved $160 per teacher for classroom expenses. The funds to cover the expense would come from the Scholastic Book profits allocated for the teachers ( approximately $1,800) and the remainder out of the general fund.
- Tera to provide Mrs. Bucci a list of teachers who have not submitted their start up expenses from the fall.
Tera Weeks not present. Profit and Loss sheet was distributed. Net income from August 17th through December 6th is $20,581.78.
Reminder that the committee needs to vote on all money being paid. Treasurer will be making payments twice monthly (middle and end of month). Anything pending will be paid on January 30th.
BOB book expense discussed.
- School calendar for next year was discussed.
- Savers Fund Raiser tentatively scheduled for the weekend of April 9th or 16th. Communications for the event were discussed.
- Amazon Prime Smile & My Coke Rewards Program discussed as a way of raising money.
- PTC meeting will change to the second Wednesday of the month. Next meeting is scheduled for February 10, 2016.
Meeting adjourned 7:58PM.