Parent involvement is important to us! Parents can be involved in their child’s education in many ways. We invite you to join us by volunteering your time and supporting PTC programs and activities. We would be thrilled to have your creativity, suggestions and assistance.
Welcome! As a parent of a Centennial student you are already a member of our PTC.
Key Benefits PTC members reap:
- Help your child. Research shows that children whose parents are involved in their school perform better academically and display fewer disciplinary problems.
- Get connected. As a PTC member, you’ll hear about important school and students issues and events.
- Make friends. The PTC is a diverse group of parents unified by a strong interest in enriching their child’s education. Get to know your fellow Centennial Elementary parents!
- Be heard. The PTC is a great forum for exchanging ideas and fostering conversations to improve our school.
- It’s fun! You’ll be a big hit with the kids (and teachers!) at events blowing bubbles at Walkathon or dancing on stage during an assembly.
- Be a role model. You’ll show your child the value and fun of giving back to your community and school.
- It’s flexible around your schedule. There are many ways to contribute to PTC. Make it fit your interests, passions and schedule.
Allow us the opportunity to match your talents and interests to the PTC so that together we can help make Centennial a great school for all of our children. To learn more about opportunities to become involved visit our events page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!