What happens at a meeting? A lot!
Centennial PTC holds meetings the first Wednesday of each month, September through May, at Centennial Elementary in the multi-purpose room. At each meeting:
- Minutes from previous meetings are approved.
- Various reports are given from the Principal, Teacher Rep., PTC President, Treasurer, Committee Chairs and anyone else that is on the agenda.
- New business and unfinished business are discussed.
- Votes on how to spend PTC funds are held. Everyone at the meeting has a voice in this!
- Various announcements are also made.
PTC meetings provide an excellent opportunity to be involved in what is happening at our school!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 871 7638 1987